- Disable W3 Total Cache or any other cache plugin
- Disable Cloudflare
- Deactivate ALL third-party extensions (for example AdBlock, VPN extensions, etc.)
- Go to WooCommerce -> Status -> Max upload size and check your ‘Max upload size’: If it is 2MB, or less, set it to a bigger value (25MB)
Error message while trying to connect to store
- Be sure you are using the latest version of the chrome extension, the latest version can be found on the chrome extension page.
- Set permalink configuration, go to WordPress -> setting -> permalink and select post name checkbox. default will not work.
- Be sure to use the protocol http or https (www will not work)
- Deactivate all third-party plugins, especially security plug-ins such as All-in-one Security WP Cerber, etc., cache plugins and try again.
Deactivate ALL third-party extensions (for example AdBlock, VPN extensions, etc.)
This usually caused by the configuration of your WooCommerce Server, which has prevented access without a web browser. Please contact your host vendor to resolve this issue.
Error message oops cannot import product
1. Increase WordPress timeout
Method 1: Edit file wp-config.php:
Add the following to wp-config.php:
Method 2: Edit file .htaccess:
Make sure you back up .htaccess before you edit it.
Add the following to .htaccess:
php_value max_execution_time 300
Method 3: Editing php.ini
Add the following to php.ini:
max_execution_time = 300
2. Check you are connected successfully to your store (you can check this by going to any product page) you should see a button ‘connected successfully’
3. Check that you have read/write permissions when you have generated the client key and the secret key
4. Check that the product does not contains so many variations (more than 30) or more than (20 pictures)
5 – if none of this work, please send us an email to email@example.com, we will give your a special support to fix your issue.
The extension stopped working suddenly, it was working fine before
Clear Browsing Data (Cache and cookies)
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More Settings.
At the bottom, click Advanced.
Under “Reset and cleanup,” click Reset Settings Reset Settings for all times
In the Chrome menu, go to ‘Preferences’ ⇨ ‘About’ ⇨ make sure Chrome is updated
Quit and reopen Chrome
Generate new keys and connect again to your store
If this does not work, these extensions can disable our Extension. Please try disabling them.
– Google labs
– Non Google extensions
Otherwise, I would recommend restarting your computer, installing updates.
If this does not work, please make a support request using the contact us form https://www.sharkdropship.com/contact-us and provide an access to your wordpress in order to make a test with a our lab PCs.
woocommerce_product_image_upload_error Error getting remote image
You may have installed a plugin that’s causing this issue. Please proceed to disable one plugin at a time. Clear your cache and browser history and see if you are successful.
Increase PHP Memory
Contact your web hosting company and ask them to increase your PHP memory limit. Increase gradually until you are able to upload an image size which is acceptable by you. At least around width of 2000px.
If you prefer to do it yourself, you can add the following in your wp-config.php. This will only work if your hosting package has that amount of memory. Increase gradually until you are able to upload an image size which is acceptable by you.
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ )